Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

something (a bit) different

    11-07-0911-07-09
    11-07-0911-07-09
    h&m trench coat, alexander wang skirt, thrifted sweater, vintage dior tights, vintage etienne aigner oxfords

    Outfit for a rainy day. Or the day after a rainy day where you think it's going to rain again and realize that you're completely wrong when the sun is shining down on you. Ahh well. This is my favorite type of weather (not too hot, not too chilly, and clear skies) but the rain yesterday was a nice change. I had a great time in the city with BF eating Mexican food and staying in to watch movies. I love lazy days.

    Like the new hair? I'm getting really sick of it and have thought about chopping it off but I know the novelty will wear off in a day when I look in the mirror and realize that I wasted two or three years of growing it out. For now I'll just stick to styling it differently (aka side part and bangs). For now...

Total Pageviews