Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

you and me could write a bad romance

    11-12-0911-12-09
    vintage dior sweater, thrifted uniform skirt, thrifted booties

    Maybe I'm the only one who can tell since I know my own body well but can anyone tell that my thighs are swollen? I somehow ended up doing more physical activity than I'm used to this past weekend and my body is killing me. Somehow a couple friends and I ended up playing a few rounds of kickball late at night and I was fortunate enough to be the only one to step in dog crap and ruin my favorite oxfords. I also had a slight limp for two days because my knee popped when I was squatting down looking at books. When I tried to get up I heard a loud CRACK and suddenly I was on the floor unable to get up for ten or so minutes. I have the body and stamina of someone 30 years older than I am :/

    My body may suck but my hair actually turned out the way I wanted it to today! I'm quite proud of this at the moment so I'm taking a moment to gloat... this doesn't happen very frequently. Oh and, I've decided not to cut my hair. To answer your questions, yes, I've had short hair before and I hated it a couple hours after. The last time I cut it that short was right before college since I was convinced I needed a fresh start but it pissed me off more than anything. It also didn't help that it looked terrible with the chubby face I was developing while gaining twenty pounds my Freshman year. I'll save the weight discussion for another post.

    good hair day

Total Pageviews