Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

quite ferosh indeed

    12-14-0912-14-09
    vintage leopard silk shirt, BDG cigarette jeans, prada lace-up booties

    Let me start by saying that this is WAY outside my comfort zone. I'd always a bit weirded out by animal prints; maybe I'm just not ferosh enough to pull it off (or convince myself that I can). Give me florals or stripes and yeah, I'll WERK it. Leopard print? Nyah... maybe. There's something a little empowering about donning this however, that I must admit to noticing. I rarely venture out of my usual safe zone by going for something as bold as this and it's really quite fun. It's like playing dress up without actually looking ridiculous? Pfft, it seems I'm out running out of steam with this.

    I'd also like to add that this is the closest I'll get to a DIY. See the sleeves? Obviously I rolled them myself but since it is silk it needs more than that to keep it in place. I ran of of sewing needles so guess what I used instead? Umm... lol: a stapler. Hey, hey I was desperate! Obviously I will fix it with real thread but until then, here's to my janky DIY skills.

    Anyway, back to this whole "AM I FEROSH ENOUGH TO WERK THIS?" question. I suppose it comes down to this: what do you guys think? I'm still not 100% sure I can pull it off but I'll keep it on for the rest of the day and see how I feel. If worst comes to worst, I'll just put it in the shop which, by the way, has been updated. Silk shirts galore!

    vintage cream silk top

    SHOP BLUSHING AMBITION

Total Pageviews