Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

seeing stripes

    02-10-1002-10-10
    striped boatneck, T by Alexander Wang via Revolve Clothing; trousers, Acne; blazer, vintage; peep-toe clogs, Swedish Hasbeens

    I know I said I would try to get rid of all my extra striped shirts and stick to just one but when this opportunity to collaborate with Revolve came up I knew it was time to finally pick up the T by Alexander Wang boatneck I'd been eying for a while. Even so, I had a difficult time choosing between my original pick and the rest of their selection of Alexander Wang's diffusion line, they have so many styles to choose from! When I got it in the mail I knew I'll be living in it when the weather gets warmer since it's so thin and breezy. Oh, forget waiting for warmer weather, I'll wear it now! In my opinion, the best way to wear loose boxy tops is tucked into some sort of high waisted bottom so my new trousers were the obvious choice. I even dug up my favorite navy blazer (complete with gold buttons) to add to the nautical look and wore my new peep-toe clogs with a matching vintage belt to add some cognac color.

    goober

    see my interview at the revolve blog!!

Total Pageviews