Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

perfect summer outfit + refinery 29

    06-15-1006-15-10
    zara dress and clogs, american apparel floppy hat


    Here's the outfit that was featured in this Refinery 29 article! When I was asked to photograph my favorite summer outfit, I couldn't think of anything other than this one which I already wore in a post from last year. My quote's a little cheesy but it was the best I could do without sounding too pseudo-poetic about an outfit... seriously, how much more can I say about what I'm wearing? Nevertheless, take a look at the whole article, it's fun to get others' perspectives. Although really, what's up with the upsurge of negative anonymous comments there? Do people really hate their own lives that much? Jeez.

    06-15-10

Total Pageviews