Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

stuck in the kitchen

    07-09-1007-09-10
    A.P.C. shirt, GAP legging jeans, parka from a Korean boutique, Miu Miu clogs


    I totally forgot to blog these photos, man I've been so out of it lately. Life's been a bit hectic but I'm dealing with it. I'm kind of tired of these kitchen photos but it's the best I can do when I don't have someone to take my photos during the day. Not much to say other than HOLY FUCK HOW GOOD WAS INCEPTION?! I'm so tempted to watch it a third time. JGL! AHH!

    This has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but I'm due for a Rapid Rewards free round trip flight from Southwest after my next flight to LA (I'm seeing Real Madrid play LA Galaxy at the Rose Bowl!). Where should I go? New York? Chicago? Portland? Help me choose!


    in the air

Total Pageviews