Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

thumbs up

    thumbs upnew backpack

    chanel nouvelle vague nail polish, fjallraven kanken backpack, saint james striped shirt, genetic jeans

    My current go-to bag (in my favorite color) and botched nail(s). I like to steal Lulu's nail polish when I see her lol. I'm currently trying to kill time before my aunt, her boyfriend, a cousin, and my younger brother get here from LA. BF is currently in Alaska and I won't see him for another week. This weekend I have to show my family around doing touristy things I never do and missing Wolf Parade. Speaking of bands I liked in high school, anyone listened to the new Arcade Fire? Still not sure what I think about it but I'll get back to you.

    In other news, I had a dress named after me, so thanks Modcloth! I'd be wearing that dress right now if the weather weren't so bad in the Bay Area right now. I'm saving it for LA next week. I also answered a couple questions for their blog here and after rereading it I just realized that I'll never be as suave or cool as I'd like to be. Maybe I should have fudged the answers to seem more interesting lol. //sarcasm

Total Pageviews