Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

closet challenge

    blerg
    acne printed t-shirt

    So it looks like I may be moving to a much smaller place next month which means I have to get rid of most of my belongings. I'm trying really, really hard to condense my wardrobe especially since I know that I only wear about a 1/3 of it but it's so difficult to part with things when I'm so attached to them. I need to use these next two weeks to slowly purge my closet and figure out what works best in my closet. I didn't realize how draining this would be until I actually sat down and started sorting through everything. At one point I actually became really frustrated with myself for accumulating so much and had to step away for a couple minutes after realizing that I had a problem. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I'm expecting to feel cleansed (or some crap like that) at the end of this ordeal but right now I just feel overwhelmed.

    I'm planning on donating most of it but since many people have been asking me about my shop I ended up making a Tumblr for these sales. I haven't put anything up yet but some cheap jeans (all below $20 shipped) and shirts should be up by tomorrow. My leftover silk shirts should be going up next week (it's going to take a lot more effort to let go of those since they're special to me) and I'll be parting with a couple sweaters as well.

Total Pageviews