Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

insalata caprese

    insalata caprese

    insalata caprese

    insalata caprese

    insalata caprese

    insalata caprese

    I may be an inept fool when it comes to cooking and depend on my boyfriend for those types of things, but as long as I stay away from the stove (and even microwave in some instances) I'm set. I'm pretty sure this series of photos should suffice to understand how to easily put this together. I used grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, (keyword: FRESH, sans preservatives and all), and basil from my local organic market, Berkeley Bowl. That place is definitely poisonous to your wallet but oh so heavenly to your tummy. Did I mention that I paid $4.99 for the Kewpie and found it for $1.50 at another market? UGH. Anyway, for the salad, cut everything up, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, and top it off with salt and pepper. It's so easy even a child could do it. Oh wait, you can't let a kid handle knives; hell, I shouldn't even be near knives...

Total Pageviews