Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

shades of gray

    09-28-0909-28-09
    vintage top, ksubi jeans, thrifted flats

    I haven't updated in over a week? Oops, my bad. Obviously my schedule has a lot to do with it but there's also a broken camera involved. Something is wrong with the lens and it seems like 30-40% of the time it works and the rest of the time it just gives me a giant headache. Is this a sign that I should get my slr? Blegh.

    I'm not sure if I explained this yet but when I purchase an item of clothing that I'm 100% infatuated with, I end up wearing it at least three or four times within a week of buying it. I've worn this top in at least three different variations and here's one which I managed to photograph in this photo with my boyfriend. Today's version strays away from my usual black + white combo light gray jeans instead (I refuse to admit where I got them, though). Okay, they're Brent's but in my defense, they were always way too tight on him and they're still pretty loose on me.

    new favorite shirt?

    Wait, where was I going with this? Oh, the shirt. Here's a cute little story: the whole time I was holding on to it at the store wondering if I should buy it, I thought to myself "This would be ten times better if I could roll up the sleeves..." Lo and behold, upon further inspection a couple hours later at home I discovered buttons midway up the sleeves and, oh my, inside straps to attach to said buttons. As if the lightly printed leaf pattern wasn't already enough to sway me, here's something even better! I deserve a sugar donut for this.

    sugar donut

Total Pageviews