Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

camp vivier 2010



    Excuse me while I kick myself for not booking a flight to LA in time for Refinery 29's East/West Tag Sale. In addition to skipping out on Thursday's kick off party, I also missed out on the debut of Clare Vivier's CAMP VIVIER collection at 50% off. 50% OFF?! Now that's just not fair. The collection is available online of course but I don't really have the money to spend at the moment. Oh well. I'd originally been saving up for the messenger bag but I may just end up changing my mind when I get the money for this one. BF's sister actually has the all leather Tropézienne bag in brown but I think I'd prefer the canvas one because of the color contrast. What do you think? Should I save up for my original bag or go for the summer-friendly canvas tote? If you haven't already had the chance, check out the rest of Clare Vivier's collection and her blog.

Total Pageviews