Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

i drink too much coffee

    06-27-2011
    A.P.C. plaid shirt, thrift camel cardigan, Gap jeggings, A.P.C. loafers, Ray Ban wayfarers

    Sometimes I worry that people will think I'm too boring. I mean, I always make a joke about being predictable but there are so many bloggers out there with their cute fancy ensembles yet I'm here posting a shirt, cardigan, and jeans... how boring! Well in any case, I wore this just to get coffee so any effort that I would have made to look decent would have gone to waste since I wasn't planning on going anywhere. But you know what? I'm okay with looking like this 70% of the time and sharing it even if it is boring. I hope you guys are too.

    By the way, I still think this is relevant.

    06-27-2011
    sipping

    In other news, I'm working on a summer playlist right now. So far I have 17 songs but I'm still trying to work out the order. Many of them have already been featured here, thanks to everyone who actually takes the time to listen to the songs that I post!


    "Rollerskate" - Matias Aguayo

Total Pageviews