Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

pink pants

    06-26-2011
    vintage silk shirt, J.Crew pants, Rachel Comey boots, Ray Ban wayfarers

    Feeling sick but I managed to get out for a bit to get a sandwich and cheese at Bi-Rite after sleeping 12+ hours last night. I don't usually photoshop my pictures but I had a pretty gnarly aioli stain on my top which was too embarrassing to leave alone since I apparently can't eat without spilling like a normal person. That aside, ham and swiss sandwiches from Bi-Rite are one of my favorite things to eat of all time mostly because it's just a baguette, meat, cheese, tomatoes, and aioli and I never like having too much on my sandwiches to begin with.

    I didn't talk about the weather for once but still managed to go on a tangent about food. Apparently I don't have anything interesting to say about what I'm wearing! It's boring anyway. Oh, it may be a little late to mention this but I have a few spots open for ads if anyone is interested. Shoot me an email if you are!

    06-26-2011
    grumpy
    looking down


    "Joanna" - Superpitcher

Total Pageviews